This Shunt Board by Dewhurst allows the re-use of existing wiring and also reduces labour time when producing complete fixtures or during installation.
- A variety of circuits and connector options available (Otis, Schindler & Thyssen)
- Retain existing button wiring
- Reduce installation time
The CJ10 Flasher/buzzer is used to draw passenger attention to visual notices and warnings (e.g. Overload, Out of Service) and is used in conjunction with the Dewhurst hidden legend indicators. The DewhurstCJ10 is a single PCB comprising solid state circuitry and a one-piece terminal connector.
- Single PCB comprising solid state circuitry
- The CJ10 flasher unit is particularly useful for showing "overload" or "out of service" conditions
- If an audible warning is required, the Dewhurst CJ10 I also available with an integral buzzer
- Suitable for an a.c. supply or a smoothed d.c. supply
The EN-BUZZ has been designed to work with any button and controller where the button and illumination is wired using a 3 wire method. The common supply (24V d.c. ± 20%) to the button and illumination can be either polarity. One EN-BUZZ will be required for each set of car buttons and each landing station. There are two types of EN-BUZZ available, Standard (used with grille) and loud (used without grille). A 110V d.c. Standard version is also available, please refer to publication number PB169.
- Creates a bleep tone each time a call button is pressed and acknowledged
- Adjustable volume
- 12 – 24Vdc & 110Vdc options available
- Conforms to EN81-70
- Standard and loud versions available