Dewhurst’s innovative standalone ‘wave to call’ touchless unit is perfect for landings and lift cars in low rise buildings. The unit enables lift users to call the lift without touching the button, improving the lift users experience whilst reducing touchpoints in the building The vandal resistant, low profile unit has been designed to be placed in parallel with a pushbutton to provide DDA code compliance.
- Reliable IR sensing unit alongside dependable Dewhurst pushbutton
- Adjustable trigger range for sensor
- Fully compatible with Dewhurst surface mount & flush fit fixture range
- Pre-wired unit for simple installation
- Perfect for new build, modernisation or retrofit applications
The new Profile Plus range of LIP’s and LOP’s provide a simple, stylish but very robust solution for surface mount stations. The end caps are fixed securely to the faceplate and with a heavy duty backplate the Profile Plus surface mount will stand up to even the harshest environment. Sizes available 100mm, 125mm and 155mm width, maximum lenght 1000mm.
- Designed to incorporate most Dewhurst components
- Easy to install
- Low profile ensures unit is unobtrusive
- Available in stainless steel or brass
- LOP’S hinged to allow easy access when working on the fixture
- Robust and vandal resistant
This service has been designed to make the sourcing process as easy as possible. Our simple order code relates to a pre-assembled fixture. With a clear pricing structure, pre-prepared drawings and stock holding of our most popular ranges, our Fast and Fit fixture service provides a pre-assembled fixture using one simple product code. Surface and flush fixture panels are available. Alternatively Build your own specification using our simple matrix.
- Simple order codes
- Pre-approved drawings
- Fast turnaround
- Pre-assembled DDA compliant to EN81-70
Flush mounted car operating panel for lifts offers easy installation of metal box into car wall.
- Easy installation of metal box into car wall
- Faceplate secures to box giving a flush finish
- Range of fixing options
- Wide range of standard height and width options
- Engraving to meet your requirements
- Prewiring available
The Dewhurst Halo Touchless Car Operating System brings touchless technology inside the lift car. The system actively monitors the area above the pushbuttons and is programmed to register calls when the user hovers their finger near the button breaking the IR field. The sleek design and standalone nature of the system makes it perfect for new or existing installations. Powered by
Available to order NOW!
Although we have standard designs for our full height car operating panels, we can amend our designs to work with any car design.
- Easy Installation into lift car
- Simple hinging arrangement to allow easy access to wiring
- Suitable for any pushbuttons and displays
- Standard height of 2200mm and width of 220mm can be varied
- Engraving to meet your particular requirements, with company logo
- Hidden fixings
- Prewiring available
As an alternative to our braille pushbuttons we have tactile Braille tags which provide identification of the floor legend and the equivalent braille. The tactile Braille tags are etched in metal with a black painted background and a silver legend. The tag is mounted using the self adhesive backing. Tactile legend raised 1.6 mm.
- Provides pushbutton identification next to each button
- Tactile legend with Braille below
- Conforms to M2/S2 Regulations
- Legend height 16mm
- Material Aluminium
- Mounting Self adhesive backing
We continue to wire an increasing number of our fixtures as customers see the cost benefit of wiring panels in a factory on a bench, rather than on site. We work with our customers to develop the wiring diagrams and then carry out the wiring accordingly either to a terminal block or simply to a connector that can plug in on site.
- Significant cost benefit
- Time saved on site
- Wiring to terminal block or connector
Our customised car operating panels have been designed to meet the specific needs of major end users such as Marks & Spencer, NCP and Network Rail.
- Back box depth and fixings meet lift car design
- Material of your choice including paint finish
- Hinging arrangements to allow easy access to wiring
- Sized to meet your requirements
- Top and bottom panels can be designed in if required
- Fixings to suit your requirements
- Prewire available